Who to Call with Questions About Insurance Coverage & Billing
Physicians performing procedures are independent practitioners and are not employed by Concord Endoscopy Center, Concord Hospital, or Monadnock Community Hospital.
Below are the contact numbers for the billing departments for the Facility Fees and Physician Fees. You may need to contact multiple departments with your insurance coverage and billing questions.
- Concord Endoscopy Center - Call GI Associates of NH at (603) 228-1763
- Concord Hospital - Call Concord Hospital Patient Accounts at (603) 228-7145
- Monadnock Community Hospital - Call Monadnock Community Hospital Billing Department at (603) 924-4656
- Concord Gastroenterology Physician - Call GI Associates of NH at (603) 228-1763
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Physician - Call Dartmouth Hitchcock Billing Department at (844) 808-0730. For an estimate of your potential financial responsibility, call (603) 629-1726
Possible Anesthesia Fees
Typically, sedation and medications are included in the facility charge. Occasionally however, your provider will request anesthesia, usually MAC (monitored anesthesia care), that requires services provided by an anesthesiologist. This charge would be separate from the professional or facilities fee. You may contact Anesthesia Associates with any questions regarding billing, insurance coverage, or potential fees at (603) 224-4776 if you are scheduled to have your procedure performed with MAC at either Concord Hospital or Concord Endoscopy Center.
Concord Endoscopy Center - You will need to contact your insurance to find out if your specimens should be sent to either Concord Hospital Lab or Quest Diagnostics. You will be asked to select a lab when you are being registered for your procedure.
Concord Hospital and Monadnock Community Hospital - Any specimens will automatically be sent to their lab.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the billing department at GI Associates of NH at (603) 228-1763.